Duration 4 months | Role Researcher & Designer | Platform Mobile app | Contribution Research users, analyze data, and design prototype
B-Slide is a mobile app that helps users
- CURATE what they want to read from their bookmarks,
- RETURN to their bookmarks through smartphone lock-screen.
University students –
- who bookmark useful information to see later, but never return
- who bookmark for a specific purpose (esp. for their school assignments)
- who need easy access to other related/recommended information
- who share their bookmarks a lot
WIREFRAME DOWNLOAD (hyperlink embedded pptx)
PROCESS DETAIL (*Click below icons for details)
*B-Slide paper was accepted as “Proposal of using the smartphone lock-screen as bookmark return platform” to HCI Korea 2016, the international conference.